Taylor Kia - Bait and switch
Went in to buy a used car, told everyone I met I wanted a used car.Next thingI know I am test driving a new car.
The salesman never listened the sales manager never listened. I spent two hours screwing around until they got pissed with me because I wouldnt sign for a new car. I have a bit of a disability. It OCD and things gotta go how I plan them or I kinda freak out.
So now the sales manger is being rude and insulting. At this point I yell out at the top of my lungs, I just want a used car I cant #&n@ afford a new car.
At that point they rudely escorted me outside, and told me if I didnt leave they would call the cops.I never even got to look a the car I wanted.d6618ae review #480991
You may also like
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."