Taylor Kia - Bait and switch
Went in to buy a used car, told everyone I met I wanted a used car.Next thingI know I am test driving a new car.
The salesman never listened the sales manager never listened. I spent two hours screwing around until they got pissed with me because I wouldnt sign for a new car. I have a bit of a disability. It OCD and things gotta go how I plan them or I kinda freak out.
So now the sales manger is being rude and insulting. At this point I yell out at the top of my lungs, I just want a used car I cant #&n@ afford a new car.
At that point they rudely escorted me outside, and told me if I didnt leave they would call the cops.I never even got to look a the car I wanted.review #480991
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "Purchased a 2004 Chevy Suburban from Truce Auto in Madras/Redmond, Oregon on May 31, 2013 using a 1997 GMC 'Burb as a trade-in ($2500 down). $8500 was financed. Leaving the..."
- "I ordered the speciality bufalo chicken pizza and added feta cheese with olives. The pizza arrived with absolutely NO buffalo sauce, the cheese was burnt, there was no feta and..."
- "I had a product shipped by a company called HomeDirect USA. It was a wine cooler I sold on eBay for $3200. It was shipped from Chicago area to Louisiana...."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "........................AT ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS ----------- WE WORK HARD- WE PLAY HARD - WE PARTY HARD !!! ITS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH ZAPTECH SOLUTIONS FOR THOSE WHO BORN WEEK AND DREAM WEAK. NO PLACE..."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."