Went in to buy a used car, told everyone I met I wanted a used car.Next thingI know I am test driving a new car.
The salesman never listened the sales manager never listened. I spent two hours screwing around until they got pissed with me because I wouldnt sign for a new car. I have a bit of a disability. It OCD and things gotta go how I plan them or I kinda freak out.
So now the sales manger is being rude and insulting. At this point I yell out at the top of my lungs, I just want a used car I cant #&n@ afford a new car.
At that point they rudely escorted me outside, and told me if I didnt leave they would call the cops.I never even got to look a the car I wanted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Used Car Purchase
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "I do not like to give bad reviews but I feel it is necessary for this past experience and this dress. I ordered this dress (Style: F17063 One shoulder lace and..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."
- "I have placed an order for editing / proofreading for my 4 pages essay and that was the agreement . I paid 44.00 dollars before sending my essay through an..."
- "I can't get them to stop calling. I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day. I've answered..."