Taylor Kia - Bait and switch
Went in to buy a used car, told everyone I met I wanted a used car.Next thingI know I am test driving a new car.
The salesman never listened the sales manager never listened. I spent two hours screwing around until they got pissed with me because I wouldnt sign for a new car. I have a bit of a disability. It OCD and things gotta go how I plan them or I kinda freak out.
So now the sales manger is being rude and insulting. At this point I yell out at the top of my lungs, I just want a used car I cant #&n@ afford a new car.
At that point they rudely escorted me outside, and told me if I didnt leave they would call the cops.I never even got to look a the car I wanted.10722a65 review #480991
You may also like
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."