Taylor Kia - Bait and switch
Went in to buy a used car, told everyone I met I wanted a used car.Next thingI know I am test driving a new car.
The salesman never listened the sales manager never listened. I spent two hours screwing around until they got pissed with me because I wouldnt sign for a new car. I have a bit of a disability. It OCD and things gotta go how I plan them or I kinda freak out.
So now the sales manger is being rude and insulting. At this point I yell out at the top of my lungs, I just want a used car I cant #&n@ afford a new car.
At that point they rudely escorted me outside, and told me if I didnt leave they would call the cops.I never even got to look a the car I wanted.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "I will never do business again with Michelle Evans or her Etsy shop MichiCouture. Here's why I'm very disappointed not only were they not bubble wrapped, only in a silky..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass. Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn. Of course..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."